Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

Last week was a wonderful week for our family as we celebrated 2 very important birthdays. It is my week to celebrate the two most special people in my life with Anson's birthday on the 9th and Emme's on the 13th. It is such a blessed time to reflect on the life of my Godly, sweet, very manly :) husband and my beautiful, smart, hilarious daughter. Happy Birthday to them and what a beautiful picture God has given me of LOVE, through Anson and Emerson.










2 comments:

Nushy said...

Happy Birthday guys!!!!
Love,
~The Nazemi Clan

Janice said...

Belated Happy Birthday Anson & Emme!
Your all in our Prayers from Calvary Chapel Surprise,AZ.
You are a blessing to all those you are ministering to there. May God enlarge your territory and continue to bless the feet of those who preach the gospel in all nations.:) Ralph & Janice Blankenship